Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to commercial, residential and institutional structures caused by storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH, we are proud to have served Delaware County for more than [years].
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and excellent customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!