Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to institutional, commercial and residential properties from storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH, we are proud to have served Columbus for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!