Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to residential, commercial and institutional properties due to water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH, we are proud to have served Delaware County for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and excellent customer service. Our franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!