Paul Davis in Delaware County
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your business and stop operations for months following. Fire can tear down a building, but additional harm caused by smoke and ash may remain for years after the fire has died. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
The experts at Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Delaware County region.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and odors
- Cleaning, smoke smell elimination and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can restore damaged items inside
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a large part of your commercial property was ruined, we can restore it
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how difficult fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning methods and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your business has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Delaware County Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.