Damage Caused by Water in Delaware County
Flood damage can be harmful to your commercial property. Severe flooding halt work for a few weeks. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage may wound your business’s image. The quicker you take care of water damage in your commercial building, the sooner you can recover from the issue. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Delaware County, OH area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
Broken appliances such as refrigerators have the ability to result in severe water damage around the area. Problems like these can start out small. Be it failed plumbing or appliances, some structures can deal intense water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you operate, water damage can be a real issue for your commercial property. If ignored, it can make your building prone to more damage from mold.
Flood damage may occur from weather also. Severe precipitation or storm systems might problems for your business in their own right. They may have a dangerous impact if you have commercial property near a lake that overflows from these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Paul Davis offers a variety of work such as water damage evaluation and removal. Depending on the needs of your building, Paul Davis experts can dry stained surfaces such as carpet. We also clean and restore possessions such as linens. If to grow, serious water damage may leave mold behind.
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as linens
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and containing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Why Call Paul?
- Our staff answer and move promptly Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to remove water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re qualified – With 50 years of operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis can solve your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is rough. We can help with your insurance company to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Delaware County Paul Davis franchise today!