Damage Caused by Water in Delaware
Flooding damage can come from many unexpected places. The average culprits are basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows the best way to handle water damage of all types. From entirely flooded properties to water blotches, our experts know how to remove damage to ensure it does not spread or add to mold growth.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to water damage. Faulty equipment such as dishwashers may leak. More artificial reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Issues like these might begin minor. Be it problems with sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can deal serious water damage. Whatever business you head, water damage has potential to be a serious problem for your storefront. If neglected, it can contribute to future damage caused by mold growth.
Flooding found in commercial properties might also originate from nearby runoff from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Delaware might result in flooding for residential and commercial property owners. Just like artificial leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely result in mildew damage if neglected.
What We Can Do
Our service masters have lots of know-how removing leaks and other kinds of water damage from commercial properties near the Delaware, OH area. We offer our services to any business affected by water damage.
Our Restoration Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying affected areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as documents
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff answer and act on time Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to remove water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are professional – With five decades of service and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will solve your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is hard. We can work with your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
For any of your water damage repair problems, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be happy to connect you with an expert in the Delaware area.