Delaware County Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Delaware County after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.