Ashley Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Ashley after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.