Columbus Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
If your business sustains fire damage, you will probably need to slow work for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can rip apart a building, but other harm caused by fumes and ash may remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Columbus performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Columbus area.
The Paul Davis Edge
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and structural stabilization
- Green methods for sanitation ash and other debris caused by fire damage
- Sanitation, smoky odor elimination and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Elimination of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Professional Sanitation used to keep out mold and mildew
Call your Columbus Franchise
We can get your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the job effectively the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, We will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to help.