Recover after a Fire in Columbus
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can turn into a long and expensive process. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other damage from smoke and soot can linger for years after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage too. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Columbus region.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the flames
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Contact Paul Now
We understand how devastating a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your property back to normal. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of training help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is typically easy to renew for our experts and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your building.