Columbus Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of operating a business in Columbus is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.