Disaster Planning in Columbus, OH
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.