Disaster Planning in Columbus
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Columbus is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.