Paul Davis in Delaware
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to stop operations for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks consider fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself but ash and smoke may hang around the area much longer. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may hang in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Delaware performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Delaware market.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or equipment in your building
- Moisture removal – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Delaware Paul Davis is Here for You
The Paul Davis team can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged inventory or furniture is often easy to restore for our professionals and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Delaware Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.