Contents Cleaning in Delaware
Paul Davis in Delaware can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you start the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were once immediately rejected are very possibly just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.