Delaware, OH Smoke Damage Removal Contractors
Repairing the effects of a house fire is a tough process to handle, no matter of how the fire ignited. Even after the house fire has been quenched, the remaining smoke can continue to be a problem. Whatever smoke seeps into can become faded and smell bad, especially absorbent materials. For forty years, we have helped people across Delaware recovery from smoke damage emergencies. If your situation requires immediate assistance, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our service masters will be on site immediately. We understand how urgent smoke damage situations are. The technicians at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH know that you require assistance as soon as possible, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back in thirty minutes or less and be at your residence shortly after.
When they reach your home, our professionals start the following process to remove smoke and odors:
- An estimate for your insurance company
- Emergency structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful smoke neutralization
- Smell removal, air purification, and additional cleaning
- Deodorization in homes with tobacco smell
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for comprehensive restoration services
- Complete records and elimination of destroyed personal possessions, upholstery, clothes and other contents for repair and further cleaning
We know it is your goal to get back into your home or office, so we make it our job to help you get there as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH has years of experience in emergency fire and smoke damage repair and our level of skill is unmatched by the competition. If your property has been dealt serious damage from fire or smoke, learn more here.