Free Smoke Damage Removal Estimate near Delaware
Repairing the effects of a fire is a tough process to go through, however the fire ignited. Even if the fire has been killed, the leftover smoke can continue to be a hazard. Leftover smoke from fires and cigarettes is particularly hazardous for plush, porous materials like upholstery. For forty years, Paul Davis has helped people across Delaware recovery from smoke damage emergencies. If your situation requires immediate help, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” button on this page and our professionals will respond to home immediately. We comprehend how urgent smoke damage cases can be. Paul Davis contractors know that you require assistance now, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within thirty minutes or less and be at your residence shortly after.
When they reach your property, our contractors initiate the following process to remove smoke and odors:
- A quote for your insurance company
- Emergency window and door board-ups
- Careful sanitation
- Odor neutralization, air sanitation, and additional cleaning
- Odor removal in properties with tobacco smell
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough records and elimination of damaged items possessions, furniture, clothing and other contents for repair and cleaning
We know that you want to return to your home or office, so we work quickly as soon as possible. Paul Davis has years of insight in emergency smoke and fire damage repair, so our skill level is unrivaled by competitors. If your home has experienced critical damage from fire or smoke, find out more.