Commercial Fire Damage Removal in Galena
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt production for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can linger for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
The specialists with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Galena offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Galena area.
How We Help You
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and building stabilization
- Earth friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective removal your harmed inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – in the event that a serious area of your property was destroyed, we can restore it
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Talk to Us
The Paul Davis team can bring your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of training aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Galena service masters are available to assist.