Addressing Water Damage in Galena
Water damage stems from several surprising areas. The average culprits can be found in drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows the best way to handle water damage of many types. From totally flooded companies to water blotches, our experts have the training to contain damage to ensure it doesn’t continue and continue mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Storms
Flood damage in commercial occurs in many ways. These problems might begin small. However, the water damage may move around your storefront and generate further issues from mold patches.
Flooding in office buildings may also flow from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Galena may cause water damage for residential or business property owners. Similar to manmade floods, water damage that comes from natural causes can result in mold situations if left untreated.
How We Can Help
We offer a range of work like water damage analysis and removal. Depending on the scale of your business, Paul Davis technicians can work on stained surfaces such as carpet. We also clean and restore possessions such as books. If unaddressed, sever water damage can leave mold behind.
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of items like clothes
- Removing mold or mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
Why Call Paul?
- We reply and act on time Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your business in around three days.
- We are experienced – After five decades of service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can help with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Galena Paul Davis franchise today!