Galena, OH Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.