Disaster Planning in Galena
There are many important parts of managing a business in Galena, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Galena following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.