Fire Damage Remediation of Kilbourne Properties

For companies, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and pricey process. Fire can tear down a property, but other damage from smoke and ash can stay for years after the fire has died. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years to come.

Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide elimintating ash and smoke damage too. Across the Kilbourne area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.

Trust the Best

  • Assistance arrives fast and is available 24/7
  • Discover the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
  • Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
  • Fewer chemicals used to eliminate ash and odors
  • Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
  • Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your company does, we can clean harmed goods inside
  • Water removal – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
  • We will renew any portion of your business that was ruined by the fire
  • Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew

Helping Kilbourne

The Paul Davis team can get your business back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of training help us complete the the task correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.

If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Kilbourne service masters will be there to assist.