Fire Damage Recovery of Kilbourne Businesses
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you can expect to slow work for months and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other harm from fumes and ash may linger long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years to come.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and income are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are just part of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Kilbourne region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
How We Assist You
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available 24/7
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged inventory or equipment inside your building
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to eliminate water caused by killing the flames
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how hard a fire can be on business owners, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our years of education, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually simple to restore for our specialists and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.