Addressing Water Damage in Kilbourne
Flooding damage comes from several unanticipated areas. The usual suspects can be found in appliances. The Paul Davis experts know how to remedy flood damage of different forms. From fully flooded properties to water stains, our experts are qualified to contain damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and encourage mold growth.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are several ways your storefront can fall victim to flood damage. Damaged appliances like dishwashers have all been known to leak. More man-made sources of water damage include septic and sewer tank breaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Issues like these can start out minor. Whether resulting from poor sewer lines or appliances, some structures can deal serious water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you operate, flood damage is a real problem for your commercial property. If neglected, it can result in more damage from mold growth.
Flood damage can be caused by natural sources as well. Torrential precipitation or storm might harm your commercial property on their own. They can have an even more serious effect any of your commercial property close to a body of water that crests from these heavy rains.
We offer a long list of services such as water damage evaluation and removal. Depending on the needs of your building, Paul Davis specialists can clean damp areas like carpet. We also clean and restore possessions like books. Left neglected, serious water damage may leave mold behind.
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as linens
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and containing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- We respond and move quickly Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – With half a century of operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can solve your water damage situation.
- We will help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can talk to your insurance group to file claims quickly.
For all your water damage repair issues, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be prepared to connect you with a pro in the Kilbourne area.