Kilbourne, OH Cigarette Smoke Removal
Recovering from a house fire is a tough process to go through, regardless of how the fire started. Even when the house fire has been quenched, the leftover smoke can still be a hazard. Leftover smoke from fires and cigarettes is especially hazardous for soft, absorbent materials like clothing. For decades, we have helped people across Kilbourne recovery from smoke damage emergencies. If you need help fast, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our service masters will be on site as soon as possible. We know the urgency that smoke damage emergencies create. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH know you need immediate assistance, we guarantee that we’ll call you back in thirty minutes or less and be at your residence inside four hours.
When they arrive at your property, our specialists initiate the subsequent process to remove smoke and odors:
- Form an estimate to give to your insurance provider
- Prompt window and door board-ups
- Careful cleanup
- Odor neutralization, air sanitation, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Tobaccos smell removal
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for comprehensive restoration services
- Thorough documentation and removal of damaged personal possessions, upholstery, clothing and other contents for repair and cleaning
We understand that you want to return to your home or office, so we make it our job to get you there as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH has years of experience in emergency fire and smoke damage restoration and our skill level is unrivaled by competitors. If your property has been dealt serious water damage from a fire, learn more here.