Lewis Center Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.