Lewis Center Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Lewis Center is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.