Free Smoke Damage Cleanup Estimate in Lewis Center, OH
Recovering from a house fire is a difficult process to go through, however the fire ignited. Even after the house fire has been killed, the remaining smoke can still be a hazard. Leftover smoke from fires and tobacco is particularly hazardous for plush, porous items like cloth. We have helped folks bounce back after smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If your situation requires help fast, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our technicians will respond to residence in no time. We understand how urgent smoke damage situations can be. The specialists at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH know that you require assistance as soon as possible, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within half an hour or less and be at your residence soon after.
When they reach your home, our professionals start the subsequent emergency smoke damage removal:
- A quote for your insurance provider
- Prompt window and door board-ups
- Careful sanitation
- Smell removal, air sanitation, and additional cleaning
- Tobaccos odor removal
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Complete records and removal of destroyed personal possessions, furniture, clothes and other contents for repair and cleaning
Our goal is to have your property back to normal as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH has decades of experience in emergency fire and smoke damage repair and our level of skill is unmatched by competitors. If your home has been dealt serious damage from fire or smoke, click here to learn more.