Professional Smoke Removal for Lewis Center, OH
Recovering from a house fire is a tough process to handle, regardless of how the fire ignited. While fires leave behind serious damage in your home, leftover smoke can be as much of a problem if it is not taken care of swiftly. Leftover smoke from fires and tobacco is particularly harmful to soft, porous items like drapery. We have responded and assisted with fire and smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If your situation requires immediate help, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our professionals will respond to home in no time. We understand the urgency that smoke damage emergencies create. The specialists at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH know you need immediate help, so we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within thirty minutes or less and be at your residence inside four hours.
Once they appear on site, our professionals begin the subsequent process to remove smoke and odors:
- Form a quote for your insurance company
- Secure structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful sanitation
- Smell removal, air purification, and additional cleaning
- Tobaccos smell elimination
- Dehumidifying with air movers
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Complete records and elimination of destroyed personal possessions, upholstery, clothing and other affects for restoration and further cleaning
We know it is your goal to return to your home or office, so we work fast with as little delay as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH has decades of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage repair, so our level of skill is unmatched by competitors. If your residence has experienced serious water damage from a fire, click here to learn more.