Disaster Planning in Ostrander
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Ostrander after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.