Disaster Planning in Ostrander
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Ostrander. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.