Ostrander Free Smoke Damage Remediation Estimate
Repairing the effects of a house fire is a difficult process to handle, regardless of how the fire started. Even if the house fire has been extinguished, the lingering smoke is still an issue. Whatever smoke comes into contact with can become faded and smell bad, especially absorbent items. We have helped residents across Ostrander bounce back after fire and smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If you need immediate assistance, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our professionals will arrive at your residence as soon as possible. We comprehend how urgent smoke damage situations are. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH know that you require assistance now, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back within thirty minutes or less and arrive on site shortly after.
When they arrive on site, our professionals start the following process to remove smoke and odors:
- Form an estimate to give to your insurance company
- Prompt structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful sanitation
- Smell removal, air sanitation, and additional cleaning
- Cigarette odor elimination
- Dehumidifying with air movers
- Preparing the area for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough records and elimination of destroyed items possessions, upholstery, clothing and other contents for repair and cleaning
Our job is to bring your property to its normal condition as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH has years of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage repair, so our level of skill is unrivaled by competitors. If your home has experienced serious water damage from a fire, learn more here.