Emergency Smoke Removal of Ostrander, OH
Recovering from a house fire is a tough process to go through, however the fire began. Even when the house fire has been killed, the leftover smoke is still a problem. Residue from fires and tobacco is especially harmful to plush, porous items like upholstery. We have responded and assisted with smoke emergencies for four decades. If you need immediate help, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” button on this page and our service masters will arrive at your home in no time. We understand the serious damage these situations create. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH are aware that you will need assistance as soon as possible, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back in half an hour or less and be at your residence shortly after.
When they arrive at your property, our specialists begin the following process to remove smoke and odors:
- An estimate for your insurance company
- Prompt structural stabilization and board-ups
- Thorough sanitation
- Smell removal, air purification, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Odor removal in homes with tobacco smell
- Dehumidifying with air movers
- Getting your house ready for comprehensive restoration services
- Thorough documentation and removal of destroyed personal possessions, furniture, clothing and other contents for restoration and further cleaning
Our goal is to have your property to its normal condition as soon as we can. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH has decades of insight in emergency fire and smoke damage restoration, so our level of skill is unmatched by competitors. If your home has experienced serious water damage from a fire, learn more here.