High Quality Smoke Damage Restoration Company Near You
Fire can cause some major damage to a home. However, there are many elements of fire, such as soot and smoke, that are just as detrimental. Your building materials and personal belongings can be overtaken by smoke odor, while smoke soot can seriously damage walls. Fires can be damaging to both to your house and your family.
When your cherished possessions are damaged, it can be disheartening. Paul Davis understands. That’s why our fire restoration technicians are here to help restore your damaged possessions. Each Paul Davis franchise provides 24/7 emergency smoke restoration services. Contact us immediately, so we we’ll be able to reduce costly fire and smoke damages to your house.
Cleaning Up Smoke Damage
Smoke damage can occur without a major fire breaking out in your building. If you don’t start cleaning immediately, small-scale kitchen fires and closed fireplace flues can cause discoloration and significant odors. It’s best that you address the problem immediately. Otherwise smoke odor will seep into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- Shut off your AC to stop spreading smoke.
- To fan out smoke, move large fans towards open windows and doors.
- Vacuum up soot and ash by holding the nozzle right above the soot- pressing down could create stains.
- Use a rag to clean hard surfaces.
- Wipe away soot from ceilings and walls with a dry sponge and use a vinegary spray to wipe away stains.
- Clean any household item that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any clothing or curtains that were affected.
- Deodorize carpets and window coverings using odor counteractants.
The Fire Restoration Process from Paul Davis
Does your building have smoke damage? Let the experts handle it. The professionals from Paul Davis all-encompassing fire removal services, such as:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
You Can Trust Paul Davis
Has your building undergone fire damage? Turn to Paul Davis. You can get your home back after we’re done with our fire repair services. Our experts are highly-trained in high-quality smoke remediation cleaning methods and using the proper equipment. We guarantee that you’ll receive faster cleanup and cheaper smoke damage restoration expenses. We want you to return to your normal life immediately. Call the smoke cleanup and fire remediation services experts from Paul Davis at (740) 971-1299. You’ll get connected to the franchise closest to you.