Helping Powell Businesses
For businesses, healing after fire damage can become a long and expensive process. Fire can tear down a building, but additional harm from fumes and ash can linger long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
The professionals at Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Powell market.
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Earth friendly methods for sanitation ash and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to eliminate water resulting from extinguishing the fire
- Reconstruction – in the event that a significant part of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how hard fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation methods and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, often being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Powell if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.