High Quality Fire Damage Mitigation Near You
Everyone knows how damaging fire can be in a house. However, many people don’t realize that fire has other harmful elements. Smoke odor can overtake building materials and personal belongings, while your walls can be damaged by smoke soot. Experiencing a fire can have extreme, devastating both to your home and your family.
When your cherished possessions are damaged, it can be disheartening. Paul Davis understands. That’s why as fire restoration experts, we’re ready to help you restore your damaged possessions. At Paul Davis, every one of our franchises provides 24/7 emergency smoke restoration services. The sooner you contact us, the better- we’ll be able to reduce costly fire and smoke damage to your house.
You Can Cleaning Up Fire Damage
Your home can undergo serious smoke or soot damage without a major fire. If you don’t act quickly, closed fireplace flues and small-scale kitchen fires can cause discoloration and strong odors. It’s best that you address the problem immediately. Otherwise smoke odor will soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop spreading smoke, shut off your HVAC system.
- Position large fans towards open doors and windows to push out the smoke.
- Vacuum up soot and ash by holding the nozzle right above the soot. Pressing down could create stains.
- Use a rag to clean countertops and furniture.
- Wipe away soot from ceilings and walls with a dry sponge. Meanwhile, get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean every household item that has been affected, such as light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any clothing or curtains that were affected.
- Deodorize carpets and window coverings. We suggest that you use odor counteractants.
If your home has serious smoke damage, it’s best to let the experts take care of it. The experts from Paul Davis all-encompassing soot repair services. These include:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Why You Can Trust Paul Davis
Has your home had recent soot damage? Turn to Paul Davis. After we we’re done with our restorations services, your home back to normal sooner rather than later. Our specialists are highly-trained in high-quality using the proper equipment for our smoke repair cleaning services, meaning faster cleanup and lower smoke damage restoration expenses. Our goal is to have you return to your normal life immediately. Call the smoke damage restoration and smoke cleanup experts from Paul Davis at (740) 971-1299. We’ll help get you in touch with you with the franchise closest to you.