Fire Damage Recovery for Prospect Properties
If your company sustains damage from a fire, you will probably have to slow operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and ash can linger long after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years to come.
The specialists with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Prospect offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Prospect area.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Green methods for sanitation ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Sanitation, smoke odor removal and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – when a large portion of your business was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We know how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to get your building back to normal. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the job effectively the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Prospect if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.