Disaster Planning in Prospect
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.