High Quality Fire Damage Repairs
We all know how destructive fire can be in a house. However, many people disregard the other harmful elements of a fire. Your home and possessions can be overtaken by smoke odor and soot can seriously stain walls. Experiencing a fire can have deep-rooted and catastrophic both to your home and your family.
The specialists from Paul Davis understand any damages to your cherished possessions can be disheartening. That’s why as experts in soot and smoke damage, we’re here to help you restore your damaged possessions. At Paul Davis, each of our franchises provides 24/7 emergency smoke remediation services. Contact us immediately. We’ll be able to reduce costly fire and smoke damages to your home.
Repairing Fire Damage
Smoke damage can occur without a major fire breaking out in your home. If you don’t act quickly, closed fireplace flues and small-scale kitchen fires can cause discoloration and strong odors. Unless you address the problem immediately, the smell of smoke can soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here are a few ways to move fast and cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop spreading smoke, turn off your HVAC system.
- To suck out smoke, position large fans towards open windows and doors.
- Vacuum up ash and soot by holding the nozzle right above the soot- pressing down could create stains.
- Wipe down countertops and furniture.
- Wipe away soot from walls and ceilings with a dry sponge. Meanwhile, use a vinegary spray to get rid of stains.
- Clean any item in your home that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any clothing or curtains that were affected.
- Use odor counteractants to deodorize window coverings and carpets.
Our Smoke Restoration Process
If your home has serious smoke damage, it’s best to let the professionals take care of it. The experts from Paul Davis all-encompassing soot repair services, such as:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Why You Can Trust Paul Davis
Has your home undergone soot damage? Turn to the experts from Paul Davis. You can get your home back after we’re done with our smoke remediation services. Our specialists are highly-trained in effective smoke remediation cleaning services and using the proper equipment, meaning quicker cleanup and cheaper smoke damage repair costs. We want you to return to your everyday schedule immediately. Call the fire remediation services and smoke cleanup experts from Paul Davis at (740) 971-1299. We’ll connect you with the franchise closest to you.