Sunbury Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.