Sunbury, OH Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.