Disaster Planning in Waldo, OH
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.