Recover from a Fire in Westerville
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you can expect to halt operations for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can tear down a property, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may stay long after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and income are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Westerville offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Westerville market.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged inventory or fixtures in your business
- Moisture elimination – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the job properly the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your business to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.