Damage Caused by Water in Westerville
Flood damage can do serious harm to your property. Severe flooding can put you out of operations. If you run a store front, even small amounts of damage might hurt your business’s image. The sooner you take care of water damage in your commercial building, the faster you can recover from the issue. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Westerville, OH area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Storms
There are several ways your office can fall victim to water damage. Defective appliances such as washing machines are prone leak. More man-made causes of water damage include sewer or septic tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Problems like these might start out minor. Whether resulting from poor plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can add to severe water damage. Whatever business you run, water damage can be a dangerous issue for your commercial property. If neglected, it can lead to further damage from mildew.
Flooding in office structures might also come from closeby runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Westerville might result in water damage for residential or commercial property owners. Just like appliance spills, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely encourage mildew damage if neglected.
What We Can Do
Paul Davis offers a number of work like water damage assessment and removal. Based on the intensity of your space, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize wet surfaces such as walls. We also clean and sanitize objects such as linens. If left untreated, sever water damage can leave mold in its wake.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying affected surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and isolating the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- We respond and act on time Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to fix water damage in your business in as little as three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After 50 years of service and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis will solve your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance group to file claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Westerville Paul Davis franchise today!