Westerville, OH Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, plans like that typically involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.