Cigarette Smoke Cleanup around Westerville
Recovering from a fire is a difficult process to handle, regardless of how the fire ignited. Even if the fire has been killed, the lingering smoke can continue to be a hazard. Leftover smoke from fires and tobacco is particularly hazardous for soft, absorbent items like clothing. We have responded and assisted with fire and smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If your situation requires help fast, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” button above and our professionals will be on site as soon as possible. We know how urgent smoke damage cases are. The technicians at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH are aware you need immediate assistance, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us in half an hour or less and be at your residence inside four hours.
When they reach your home, our professionals begin the subsequent process to remove smoke and odors:
- An estimate to give to your insurance provider
- Secure structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful cleanup
- Smell removal, air sanitation, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Odor removal in properties that smell like cigarettes
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for comprehensive restoration services
- Thorough records and elimination of damaged items possessions, furniture, clothes and other affects for restoration and further cleaning
Our goal is to bring your property back to normal as soon as we can. Paul Davis has decades of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage restoration, so our level of skill is unrivaled by the competition. If your residence has been dealt critical water damage from a fire, click here to learn more.