Delaware County, OH Free Smoke Damage Remediation Estimate
Repairing the effects of a house fire is a tough process to handle, no matter of how the fire began. Even when the house fire has been quenched, the leftover smoke can still be an issue. Smoke from fires and tobacco is particularly harmful to soft, porous materials like drapery. For four decades, we have assisted people in Delaware County with smoke damage emergencies. If you need immediate help, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option on this page and our technicians will respond to home in no time. We understand the urgency that smoke damage emergencies create. The technicians at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Delaware County OH are aware you need immediate assistance, so we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within half an hour or less and arrive on site inside four hours.
When they appear on site, our professionals start the subsequent emergency smoke damage remediation:
- Form an estimate to give to your insurance company
- Emergency window and door board-ups
- Careful cleanup
- Smell removal, air purification, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Odor removal in homes that smell like cigarettes
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough documentation and removal of destroyed personal possessions, furniture, clothing and other affects for repair and further cleaning
We understand that you want to return to your property, so we work fast as soon as possible. Paul Davis has years of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage restoration, so our skill level is unmatched by the competition. If your residence has experienced critical water damage from a fire, learn more here.