Avoiding Water Damage
No building is immune to severe water damages, no matter where you may live. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will address, asses and repair the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need for everyday life. Unfortunately, when they break, they can cause major problems. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, any of these appliances can flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our experienced water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main immediately to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a minor leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the highly trained professionals from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’ Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Repair Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage remediation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.