How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
No matter where your building is located, your home or business could receive significant water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo, call the professionals as soon as possible. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and repair the problem.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on for day to day life. But if they break, they can cause major problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Preventing Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main immediately to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smartCheck your home regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage mitigation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.