High Quality Smoke Damage Restoration
Unfortunately, fire can have extremely damaging effects on a house. However, there are many elements of fire, such as smoke and soot, that are just as detrimental. The smell of smoke can overtake your home and possessions, while smoke soot can seriously stain walls. Experiencing a fire can have disastrous, extreme effects both to your family and your house.
The specialists from Paul Davis understand that your precious possessions and memories are at stake. That’s why our experts in smoke and soot are ready to help. At Paul Davis, each of our franchises provides 24/7 emergency smoke restoration services. Contact us immediately, so we can reduce the cost of fire and smoke damages to your building.
Cleaning Up Smoke Damage
Smoke damage can occur without a major fire breaking out in your building. Closed fireplace flues and small-scale kitchen flare ups can cause discoloration and strong odors if you don’t start cleaning immediately. It’s best that you address the problem immediately. Otherwise the smell of smoke will soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can move fast and cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop smoke from spreading, shut off your HVAC system.
- Put large fans by open windows and doors to push out the smokey air.
- Vacuum up ash and soot by holding the nozzle right above the soot. Pressing down could create unwanted stains.
- Use a cloth to clean countertops and furniture.
- Use a dry sponge to wipe away soot from ceilings and walls and get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean any household item that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Deep wash or dry clean any curtains or clothing that were affected.
- Use odor counteractants to deodorize window coverings and carpets.
The Smoke Restoration Process
If your building has serious smoke damage, it’s best to let the professionals handle it. The experts from Paul Davis all-encompassing smoke removal services. These include:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage evaluation, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Has your building recently undergone smoke damage? Reach out to to Paul Davis. After we finish our restorations services, your building back to normal sooner rather than later. Our specialists are specialized in effective smoke repair cleaning methods and using the proper equipment. We guarantee that you’ll receive quicker cleanup and lower smoke damage removal costs. We want you to return to your normal life as soon as possible. Call the smoke cleanup and fire repair services experts from Paul Davis at 888-473-7669. Our experts get you in touch with you with the franchise closest to you.